- 2018-present: Software Engineering @ Fullstack
- 2016-2017: Web Development @ Wake Forest
- 2016: Data Science @ Metis
- 2014: Philosophy @ Swarthmore
JS coding workbook with realtime container provisioning, inspired by Beaker and RunKit.
Led API work; notebook interaction design and UI; and microservice refactors, docs, testing.
Technologies used: Node, Docker, React, Firebase, CodeMirror, Material UI.
Form validation function generator: regularized bindings for form fields against which to test data.
Built-in support for 32 default fields, async and custom validators, Redux Form.
Nerd Cred award for most technically challenging project, Fullstack Academy “Stackathon.”
Ecommerce for an NYC-based spirits store.
Architected app flows, built out API, practiced TDD, became the go-to debugger.
Stack: Node, Express, Sequelize, React-Redux, Flexbox; APIs: Passport, Stripe, Semantic UI.
At Wake Forest:
- Celebrity Chef Recipe Suggester (GitHub): Wouldn’t you like to see what celebrity chefs could do with your ingredients?
- Homologies of Biblical Proportions (GitHub): NLP comparing rhetoric across multiple versions of written work.
- Preprocessing for Coronary Artery Disease Classification (GitHub): Featuring a machine learning pipeline for imputing missing values.
- MovieLens Tag Genome Toolkit (GitHub): Functions for dealing with data from the MovieLens Tag Genome Dataset.
- Markov Text Generator (GitHub): Markov humor, formal language, Foucauldian undertones?